Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Human Pin Cushion

We are on day two of injections. So far, so good. It's a bit different then the follistim pin I used back in November, which I have to say I miss. I have a little more pain at the injection site then last time. I can't tell if it's because the needle is thicker or because there is more medication this time around. No side affects yet.

Today is a packing and laundry day. Getting the guest room ready for our friend who is staying at the house while we are gone. Darwin gets very sad when the luggage comes out. He knows when he sees those bags that someone is leaving. But, he loves our friend who is staying over. He brings his daughter and their little dog and have a mini vacation at our house. Makes my hubby and I very comforted to know the house and dog are in great hands.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.
The Beatles were right "All You Need Is Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment