Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mom's Voice.

This video was sent to me by hubby. This really is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. It's a video of a baby hearing his mother's voice for the first time after getting the Cochlear ear implant. The power of a mother's voice.



Makes me think about how powerful my mother's voice is to me. Just hearing her makes me feel better. When she was visiting I could hear her humming in the other room and I remember thinking how relaxing it is to hear that.

They say at the end of this month the baby can fully hear what's going on outside of the womb. The baby can even put it's hands over it's ear if the sound is too loud. I wonder if my baby can hear me sing to him/her or hear how low and deep hubby's voice can get. As we talk to the belly I keep thinking only a couple more months and we can hold the baby in our arms and hum her/him to sleep like our moms did.

No comments:

Post a Comment