Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heart Beat!!!

Had another appointment today with my wonderful doctor. Everything is going great. My belly measurements are right on track and the baby has already turned. So that means the head in already resting nicely in the pelvic region. The doctor said babies that easily turn like my did are "better behaved". I, of course took that as her saying my child will be the best child that ever lived but I guess she meant that if they turn on time you have less issues during the birth with breaching and other complications. However I am still going with "better behaved" as the best baby ever.

I also took a video of the heartbeat to share with the hubby since he was in Chicago. Of course it wouldn't send over the phone so he will have to view it tonight when he gets home. I am also going to post the video here!

No comments:

Post a Comment