Monday, January 31, 2011

Road Trip!

Hubby and I are so lucky to have his parents living in road trip range. They are in Portland and we are in Seattle. About a 3 hour drive without traffic. So we decided to spend the weekend with them. We wanted Jules to have time with her grandparents and we wanted to have my mother in laws cooking! Hubby and I adore her cooking!!

There really isn't anything like a love a grandparent has for their grandchildren. I can see it in the way my parents react to Jules and I can see it in hubby's parents eyes too. There is an amazing bond between them. There is a friendship, unending love and lots of and lots of kisses.

My favorite quote about grandkids and grandparents:

"the reason grandparents and grandkids get along so well is because they have a common enemy"

Juliette and her Gran & Pop. Lots of love right there.


On the way home, slept the whole way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment