Sunday, February 20, 2011

Martha Stewart Doesn't Live Here

My goal this week ( a very odd one at that ) cook all our meals this week using our crock pot!

Yes, crazy.. silly.. weird.

But if you came to my house between the hours of 5 and 7 pm you would see why I would attempt such a thing. First off, hubby comes home *the heavens open and the angels sing* Yes, daddy is home to take Juliette into his arms and leave mommy on the couch to catch her breath. Two minutes later the dog is going crazy wanting attention or a walk. Juliette starts to scream for her bottle and oh my goodness it's time to make dinner. It's a one - two punch of crazy.


Dinner?!?! Did someone say dinner? You mean it's time to learn how to juggle both wife and mother roles now? What would Mrs. Cleaver do? "Ward, call the Beaver in for dinner now"
Who names their kid Beaver anyway??

So I am planning four meals in my crock pot. It would be five but my dad is coming to visit us and he hates the crock pot so I will let him take me out to dinner. =)

I know what your thinking, the crock pot can only make roast beef....

WELL YOU ARE WRONG!

I found this blog about a woman who used her crock pot every day for a year. Pulled some recipes from there and off we go. I am looking forward to a stress free 5 to 7! Wish me luck, wish my husbands belly luck!


http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment