Thursday, December 10, 2009

Celine Dion

I was flipping the channels last night waiting for 'So You Think You Can Dance' & 'Glee' to come on and ended up watching the last part of 'Access Hollywood'. They were interviewing Celine Dion who has been open about going through IVF to conceive her first child and had recently begun trying again and so far has failed. I am really impressed by her. First, it's amazing a celebrity would even talk about IVF. So many of them want the world to think that after forty having twins is normal, little do they know they aren't fooling women like me in the infertility race. We know how they had those babies! But secondly, I was really touched at how she told her son how he was a fighter, being a child from IVF he won the race. It was really sweet and made me tear up.

I found the interview if you want to view it :



Also Celine worked with famed baby photograhper Anne Geddes and did an album called Miracle. I love Anne Geddes work and the video below is the song Miracle. The last picture is of Celine's son with butterfly wings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment