Friday, October 30, 2009

There's a light...

Well, here I am writing a blog. I never really thought that I would ever need to or even want to write a blog. What in the world would I have to write about? Turns out I have something to write about, something that has been apart of my life for the past year and a half. My desire to have a child. So this will be a blog dedicated to that journey.

Two days ago I ran into a blog that gave me more hope then I could ever express. I was filled with possibilities and wonder. A light turned on, there are others out there like me! Maybe someone just like me will accidentally run across this blog and the light will turn on for them too.

A theme song from Rocky Horror Picture Show... "There's a Light"

1 comment:

  1. Well BFF, I must say I am proud of you for starting this. Although I hope to hear everything about every step of your journey from you personally, I am glad that just in case life gets the best of us, I can still keep posted on how you are doing. I love you and you have my full support with any adventure that may come your way! Love you with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete